Sunday, April 29, 2012

"TITANO BOA"

Dave, Baby Sky, and I took a day trip down to Washington D.C for the day to visit the Natural History Museum and walk around the National Mall.  A co-worker of mine had been telling me all about the "monstrous snake" at the Natural History Museum so I was a bit intrigued.  As everyone knows, I am terrified of snakes, but this exhibit really peaked my curiosity so I wanted to check it out with the family. 

Natural History Museum

Skylar and I in front the the of "TITANO BOA" exhibit at the Natural History Museum.  You can see the reluctancy in my face, but I had to get a picture to prove I was able to face my fear and view this exhibit.  All I know about this snake was that it's the biggest snake in the world and the remains were found in the mines of Peru.  I'm sure there were additional details, but I kind of wanted to get in and get out REALLY QUICK. :-/ 

Dave and the baby in front of a dinosaur fossil

OH NO - Don't eat my baby!!!

After the museum, we headed  to the National Mall to walk around and indulge in a Nathan's hot dog and fries.  The view was great and the weather was incredible!  It was a PERFECT family day!



No comments:

Post a Comment