Saturday, April 28, 2012

OCEAN CITY HALF MARATHON

Dave, Doug, and I participated in our second Ocean City Half Marathon in Ocean City, MD.  We had a blast and all accomplished our goals of beating our times from the first Ocean City Half Marathon.  Dave's official chip time was 1 hour and 46 minutes and Doug and I tied at an official chip time of 1 hour and 59 minutes.  Dave and I beat our time by 1 minute and Doug beat his time by about 30 minutes!! GOOD JOB, BOYS!!  The hard work paid off!!  
Doug, Dave, and I before the race at Mama Bahr and Geez's house

Dave and I before the race
  
YAY - We finished!!! From Left: Charlie, Sally, Doug, Dave, Skylar, and I. Side Note: Don't Mama Bahr and Geez have the most amazing view from their back deck!! Ahh - so beautiful!!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment