Saturday, August 6, 2011

OUTER BANKS

We just got back from our annual beach trip to the Outer Banks. We stayed at a quaint little place called "Cottage by the Pier" and enjoyed some quality family time together. This was the last trip before our bundle of joy arrives and we can't wait to make her a part of this fun trip next year! Here are some pictures from the vacation:
Dad, Mom, Me, and Dave at Miller's Restaurant

My mom and I getting ready to head to the beach

Dave and I (and my giant baby bump) at the beach

Dave and Sampson swimming in the ocean My mom and dad at La Fogata - one of our favorite Mexican restaurants in the Outer Banks Dave and I at La FogataMy boys after swimming in the ocean


It appears that the beach was a little too tiring for my sleepy puppy My dad and I before dinner Dave and I at Sugar Creek restaurant Dave relaxing on the beach


Dave and I enjoying our last day on the beach (Insert sad face)

No comments:

Post a Comment