Saturday, August 13, 2011

BABY SHOWER

My mom and aunt hosted the most amazing baby shower for me at the Severn River Inn in Annapolis. The food options were a choice of crab cake with fried green tomatoes or chicken salad on a croissant. They even made me my favorite type of cake - CHOCOLATE! It was so nice to see all of my close friends and family and I appreciate everyone taking the time to celebrate this exciting time in our lives! Here are a few pictures from the wonderful day!!
My cousin Megan and I. She is also pregnant, but is having a sweet baby boy! She did a wonderful job of hosting all of the fun games at the shower.
The yummy cake The Bahr Ladies:
From Left: Me, Stacey, Sara, and Mama Bahr Lindsay and I - She is also pregnant and due in January which is super exciting news!!
All of my close friends and family
Pammy and I
Melissa and I - She looked so pretty in her coral and turquoise!
All of the wonderful gifts that my friends and family got for us! We are truly blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives!
Here are a few pictures of me opening presents! I thought this little outfit with the "star on the hiney" was super cute!
I received this book from Grandma Pierce in Kansas
YAY - The baby bjorn. I was so excited about this gift because I'm sure we will be using this a lot for the little lady!
My lovely Gram and I - She lives three hours a way so I really appreciated her making the trip up especially with the terrible traffic in our area!
My cutie niece, Blake, and I
Blake, Me, and Josie - Aren't they just the most adorable little girls?
Entire Bahr family
One really fun thing about my shower is that there were 5 pregnant women there. Here we all are in ascending order.
From Left: Lindsay (Due in January), Megan (Due in December), Sara (Due in October), Me (Due in September), and Stacey (Due in 3 weeks). It was so fun to chat with all the pregnant ladies and share all of our stories!
Dave came at the end of the shower to help me load all of the wonderful gifts in our cars! What a sweet husband!
Me with Alice and Charlie. They are sooooooooooooo adorable with their curly hair!
THANKS AGAIN TO MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY FOR SUCH A WONDERFUL DAY!! I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment