Saturday, May 3, 2014

PUMP IT UP FOR GRIFFIN'S BIRTHDAY PARTY



My mom, dad, Sky and I headed down to Harrisonburg, VA for Griffin's birthday party at Pump It Up.  Before the party, we stopped by my Grubie's house to say hello and then we headed over to the party.  Skylar had an absolute blast because Pump It Up was basically a bouncy house on steroids.  They had a huge slide and obstacle courses.  I think I had as much fun as the little one did.  After the kids played for a bit, they moved us to the party room where we had pizza and ninja turtle cookies.  It was such a great birthday party and even better to spend the day with family.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GRIFFIN!! Here are a few pictures from the day:

From Left: Grubie, Mom, Sky and I

Sky and G-Dad flying down the slide

MY FAM: From Left: Kate, Mary, Meg and I

Skylar took the plunge and went down the slide by herself

As you can see, she had a BLAST!!

Mommy and Sky fun


Eating pizza in her Ninja Turtle mask

Sky LOVED the Ninja Turtle mask and actually kept it on the entire meal ;-)










No comments:

Post a Comment