Monday, January 27, 2014

THE BIG 33 = THE MELTING POT

It's a known fact that Dave and I LOVE going to the Melting Pot on special occasions so it was no surprise that we went there for my 33rd birthday.  We started with our usual fiesta cheese fondue, next were the salads, the main course consisted of sirloin and shrimp and then we had chocolate and peanut butter fondue for dessert!  I mean - what could be better?  Let's just say I won't be able to eat for days after this meal because I was STUFFED!!  The meal was delicious and Dave and Skylar made my birthday one to remember!!  

Dave and I at the Melting Pot

It was so sweet because they brought me out this plate that read "33" when the dessert came

Time to blow out the candles and then enjoy the yummy dessert!!

No comments:

Post a Comment