Thursday, November 28, 2013

HAPPY TURKEY DAY!

YAY - Turkey Day is FINALLY here!  We have waited all year long for a day that is basically dedicated to eating food all day long, watching football, relaxing and ending the evening with some Black Friday shopping since it began early this year.  We were so thankful that Dave was off this year for Thanksgiving so we headed to my mom and dad's house for the big day.  As usual, my mom put on a great spread and we left their house with our bellies full and happy!!  HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE!  We hope you had a wonderful time with family and friends!!

Skylar and I getting ready to head to my parents' house

Gamma, Gdad and Sparky

From Left: Great Aunt Millie, Mom, Dad, Sky and I

Bahr Family

My Mom and I 

Another shot of the fabulous host and I

Sky taking a minute to relax from all the food on my parent's screened in porch

No comments:

Post a Comment