Friday, May 10, 2013

SURPRISE MOTHER'S DAY DINNER!

I truly am blessed to have the best husband ever!!  Skylar and I arrived home on Friday afternoon and all of a sudden, Mama Bahr and Papa Geez appeared on our doorstep.  I was delighted to see them, but was confused because I had no idea they were coming.  Then, Dave told me he had them drive up so they could watch baby Sky so he could take me to a nice dinner at the Melting Pot for Mother's Day since he had to work on Sunday.  He and Skylar gave me a nice little gift card to the mall (my fave) and the Melting Pot was amazing as usual.  A special thank you to Mama Bahr and Papa Geez for coming up to spend time with Sparky!!  I appreciate it so much and I know she enjoyed spending time with you guys!! You guys are the best!!
Dave and I getting ready to enjoy our meal at the Melting Pot

Mama Bahr and Geez with the little one

Papa Geez reading a book to Sparky.........I'm sure that book was read another ten times that night. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment