Saturday, March 30, 2013

EASTER AT ANNIE'S


Poor Dave had to work all Easter weekend so Skylar and I ventured across the Bay Bridge with my parents and Aunt Millie to celebrate Easter early on Saturday.  We had lunch at Annies and enjoyed their top notch cream of crab soup and crab cakes.  Then, we headed back to my house to see what the Easter bunny had in store for Sparky.  Hope everyone had a HAPPY EASTER!!

Mama and Sparky at Annie's

Skylar and her grandparents


Skylar at lunch with her grandparents

From Left: Millie, My Dad, Skylar and I

Mille, My Dad, Skylar and My Mom


Sparky looking at her Easter basket with her Great Great Aunt Millie



Quality time with Aunt Millie


Skylar getting read to by her granddaddy - one of her favorite things to do!!


No comments:

Post a Comment