Friday, June 15, 2012

ATLANTIC CITY

I decided to take Dave to Atlantic City for the day for a special Father's Day trip.  We enlisted the help of my parents to watch our little pride and joy and then Dave and I were off on the bus trip for a fun-filled day.  We had a day complete with great food, gambling, shopping, and good quality time together.  We did miss our little baby, but knew she was in good hands.  Here is a timeline of our day:
 First stop on the trip: A yummy McDonald's breakfast - a Mcgriddle for Dave and a bacon, egg, and cheese bagel for me.  YUM!!!
Dave and I on the bus headed to AC
Yummy lunch at Longhorn Steakhouse - one of Dave's favorites
Pictures from the deck of the Pier Shoppes overlooking Atlantic City
Best part of the trip - stopping at It's Sugar for some candy!!!
Even though the little one wasn't with us, we still had her In our thoughts so we picked her up a little M&M onesie!  I just couldn't resist!!

No comments:

Post a Comment