Saturday, May 5, 2012

PERRY'S WEDDING

Dave and I enlisted my parents to babysit Skylar this weekend so we could attend Jason and Bridgett's wedding.  The wedding ceremony, reception, and food were amazing and we had a blast dancing the night away.  We wish the bride and groom the best of luck!!! Here are some pictures from the fun-filled evening:
Dave and I at the wedding reception at Grey Rock Mansion in Pikesville, MD
Jen and I at our table
Jen and Adam - what an attractive couple!!  OW OW!!  They are set to get married next year!!
From Left: Adam, Dave, and Ryan Anderson
From Left: Jen, Anderson's Wife (She is due in June), and I

Dave and Adam showing off their dance moves
Dave and I dancing the night away to........the one.......the only..............BON JOVI!!!  Who doesn't love Bon Jovi? ;-) 
Dave having a little too much fun.............
Dave, Jen, and Adam striking a pose



I believe this was Dave's impersonation of Michael Jackson's "thriller" dance.  OH BOY!
Jen, Adam, and Ryan

Adam showcasing his moves

Jen and Adam - this was by far my favorite picture of the night!!
Striking a pose at the reception hall

No comments:

Post a Comment