Sunday, December 25, 2011

SKYLAR'S FIRST CHRISTMAS!!

This Christmas was so exciting for us because it was our baby's first Christmas. Grant it, she is only 3 months old and doesn't really know what's going on, but it's still our little lady's first Christmas!!! We began the day by heading to my parent's house to exchange gifts with them. We got a lot of really nice gift cards and little outfits for the baby. Then, we ventured down to Harrisonburg, VA to see my grandma, aunts, uncles, and cousins. You've gotta love the holiday season because it's all about family.

Dave, Skylar and I at my parent's house
My Mom and Skylar
My Parents and Baby Sky
So, my parent's got Skylar her very first Winnie the Pooh and we were having a bit of a hard time distinguishing which one was the stuffed animal. You be the judge. :-) SO HUGGABLE!!
Megan, Skylar, and Aunt Nancy
The baby was PASSED OUT from all the excitement from the day. It gave mommy a good chance to enjoy her Christmas meal.
My Mom, Skylar, Aunt Mary, and Baby Ethan
Dave and his little girl
Mommy and her baby MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment