Sunday, April 24, 2011

HAPPY EASTER!

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE! Dave and I were invited to spend Easter with Matt, Stacey, Blake, Josie, and Stacey's parents, Tom and Marilyn. We had ham, rolls, macaroni and cheese, asparagus, and Stacey made the best carrot cake! It was so much fun to spend time with family and see the girls!

It is such an exciting time for the Bahr family right now because Stacey, Sara and I are all pregnant at the same time! Stacey is due at the beginning of September, I'm due September 22, and Sara is due in October! Matt and Stacey just found out they will be having a baby boy so we are so happy for them. Here are a few belly shots of Stacey and I: Isn't she just the cutest little thing?

Me with my sweet nieces, Josie and Blake. Josie officially predicted that Dave and I will have a boy too so we'll find out if she's right on May 2. :-)
Blake and I - She has some of the best manners of any kid I've ever met
The girls were really excited because they got to have an Easter egg hunt at Tom and Marilyn's house. Here is a picture of Blake scouting out a few eggs. She looked so pretty in her Easter dress!YAY - Josie found one! She was very determined to find the Easter eggs. Isn't she cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment