Monday, October 18, 2010

ALL GOOD THINGS MUST COME TO AN END!

The time has come for our final day in Hawaii. We were so sad to leave, but still had a little time left before we had to be at the airport so we decided to make the most of it. We went to Duke's on the water for an all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet.

Me (very excited to eat) at the buffet

Dave enjoying the buffet After breakfast, Dave decided to get in one more snorkeling session before we had to leave. I love how his mask matches his shorts. :-)
I also decided to make the most of my last few hours by going shopping again. Looks like we have another "UH OH"! What can I say - I was drowning in my sorrows since we had to leave this beautiful place.
Dave and I waiting for our taxi to pick us up and take us to the airport. We were both super sad to leave, but all good things must come to an end and we had the best 5 year anniversary ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment