Friday, June 25, 2010

OCEAN CITY GOLF TOURNAMENT

Dave and I took a trip down to Ocean City this past weekend for the Ocean Pines Golf Tournament that he played in with his dad. We stayed with his parents who have the most gorgeous beach house right on the water (SEE PICTURES BELOW).

As you can see, the view is incredible from Dave's parents' back deck. Dave played the first round of the tournament Friday morning and I drove down after work with Sampson to support my hubby.

My family

Dave and I

Dave's parents' back deck

View from their back deck

Dave and his dad - The boys came in first place in their entire fleet. I was so proud of them both.

Dave putting on the 18th hole - You've gotta love the focus :-)Want to know the best part of the entire trip? I GOT TO DRIVE THE GOLF CART ON THE LAST DAY OF THE TOURNAMENT. I would highly recommend it. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment