Friday, November 20, 2009

KANSAS TRIP TO VISIT GRANDMA PIERCE

Dave and I took a trip this past weekend to visit his Grandma Pierce and cousins in Kansas. We had such a nice time visiting with the family. Here are a few pictures from the trip.

Grandma Pierce and I in front of her retirement home

Dave and his Grandma - SO CUTE! Dave and I in our room at the retirement home - that's right we spent the night in a retirement home. :-) It was a great experience except for the neighbor who woke us up with their TV at 4:30 in the morning. I guess the older generation really are early risers.

Dave and I with his Aunt Mary and cousins at the Plaza in Kansas City. The Plaza had so many nice shops and we ate at PF Changs for dinner.
Dave, Grandma Pierce and I in front of Mimi's Cafe for brunch on Saturday. The muffins at this place were to die for. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment