Sunday, October 9, 2005

WEDDING - OCTOBER 9, 2005

We got married at the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club in Stevensville, MD on October 9, 2005. We were going to have the wedding outside on the water, but it rained that day so the ceremony had to be moved inside to one of the reception halls. We were still able to view the water so it worked out well. Below are a few pictures summarizing the day. :-)

Dave getting ready for the big day!
My maid of honor, Kim, helping me get ready



From left to right: Sean, my dad, Dave, Geez, Matt, and Doug. My cousins, Leland and Carson, were the ring bearers. Karyle, Kim, me, Melissa, and Megan

Dave and I being introduced at the wedding reception

Our table at the wedding.....It was so sweet because my aunt set a little glass bowl filled with skittles at the table. It meant a lot to me because she knows how much I LOVE CANDY! Plus, I hadn't had candy in months so I was fiending for it. :-)
CAKE!!!! - We had a beach-themed cake with delicious buttercream icing. The cake had white chocolate seashells and smashed up graham crackers to resemble sand. Notice the Redskins groom's cake. This was a mandatory requirement. GO SKINS!! In case you haven't noticed, our life revolves around the Redskins. :-)

Our first dance
Dave 'gently' feeding me the first piece of cake

My mom and I

Leaving the wedding...........to watch the Redskins game! We purposely made our wedding at 12:00 so we would make it home in time for the 4:00 Redskins game.



No comments:

Post a Comment